Which DerMend product should I be using?
- If you are prone to recurrent bruising, use DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula
- If you have dry, itchy skin, use DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion
- If your skin is thinning and tends to be fragile, use DerMend Fragile Skin Moisturizing Formula Cream
Are DerMend products recommended by dermatologists?
Yes, all DerMend products are dermatologist recommended and have been developed under the guidance of leading dermatologists.
Where can I purchase DerMend products?
All DerMend Mature Skin Solutions products are available at CVS. Please visit our Where to Buy page for product availability at other retailers: http://www.dermend.com/where-to-buy/
Is there an expiration date on DerMend products?
The only DerMend product with an expiration date is the DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion.
How do I get a coupon?
Please visit our coupon page or click here to print an in-store coupon. If you would like one mailed to you, please call: 1-866-668-7482
How often should I apply DerMend/What is the proper amount?
- DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula
- Apply enough to cover the entire area affected by bruising (not a spot treatment). Apply twice daily and thoroughly work into the skin. For lasting benefits, continue use after desired results are achieved.
- DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your physician to relieve dry, itchy mature skin.
- DerMend Fragile Skin Moisturizing Formula Cream
- For best results, use twice daily or as directed by your physician to help restore, repair and rejuvenate fragile mature skin.
How long will it take DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion to work?
Pramoxine HCl, the active ingredient in DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion, typically takes effect in the first minutes of usage.
How long will it take DerMend Fragile Skin Moisturizing Formula Cream to work?
Our proprietary formula contains hyaluronic acid, retinol, glycolic acid, niacinamide, and a unique combination of ceramides to help restore, repair and rejuvenate thin fragile skin quickly. Individual results may vary based on the fragility of your skin.
How long will it take DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula to work?
Results will vary based on skin type and severity. Some patients will see results in as little as one week, while others may take longer to see the desired results. It is very important to apply consistently and correctly:
Apply enough to cover the entire area affected by bruising (not a spot treatment). Apply twice daily and thoroughly work into the skin each time. For lasting benefits, continue use after desired results are achieved.
How can I be informed of sales and promotions?
Please visit our Contact Us page to sign up for promotional emails.
What if I have additional questions?
Please visit our Contact Us page for additional information: http://dermend.com/contact
Should I use a sunscreen in conjunction with these products?
Although we always recommend the use of a sunscreen, you should be especially sure to use one with DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula and DerMend Fragile Skin Moisturizing Formula Cream. These products contain ingredients that help exfoliate the skin, which can make you more sensitive to the sun.
How long can I use DerMend products?
For DerMend Moisturizing Anti-Itch Lotion, stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
There are no restrictions on duration of use for DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula and DerMend Fragile Skin Moisturizing Formula Cream.
Are there any side effects?
You should not use these products if you are allergic to or have sensitivities to any of the ingredients. Please refer to the product label for the complete list of ingredients.